Safety & Health
M Harvest provides site-specific occupational safety and health training and assistance services to industry, employers, and local and state government agencies through training, hazard assessments, risk assessments, ergonomic assessments and other strategies.
Our goal is to assist you determine your site-specific needs, develop training programs geared towards the prevention of accidents in your work environment and minimize employee exposure to hazardous agents and conditions.
M Harvest – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Training Courses Available
- Accident Investigation, Reporting & Prevention
- Aids Awareness
- CLASS 2013
- CPR & First Aid
- CPR, AED & First Aid
- Effective Safety & Health Committee
- Emergency Response Planning
- Environmental Aspect & Impact Assessment
- Fire Fighting
- Forklift Safety
- Hearing Conservation
- Healthy Lifestyle Enhance Effective Work Performance
- Journey Management & Defensive Driving
- LOTO– Lockout & Tag out
- Occupational Safety & Health Awareness
- OHSAS 18001
- Overhead Crane Safety
- PPE Management
- Risk Management
- Safety Driving
- Safe Handling of Chemical
- Waste Management & Disposal
- Working at Height
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures.