Quality System Assurance
With stringent competition in the market, companies are now focusing attention on streamlining processes in order to increase the standard of production. This is the reason companies are now emphasizing quality system assurance (QA) training that results in raising the quality of products.
In the long-run incorporating a quality assurance program in the system helps to increase profitability and decrease tensions that sometimes exist between QA and engineering departments.
M Harvest – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Training Courses Available
- Advance Product Quality Planning (APQP)
- 6 Sigma
- 7 Basic & Advance QC Tools
- 8D Problem Solving
- FMEA, Poka Yoke
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Lean Manufacturing
- Production Part Approval Process (PPAP)
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Project Management
- Productivity Improvement Techniques
- Root Cause Analysis
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Supply Chain Management
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Toyota Production System
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures.